Our track manager have finished the tracks for this year of King of the Hill 2015. All riders must have the GPS at the registrations site for uploading the track. The organiser will not provide GPS devices and will not have GPS for rent.
The track is also marked with tape (the colors for each class you will find at briefing), but just for safety the GPS is allowed.
As we sayed, this year you can use the GPS only for the first day in the woods. Competitors must bring their own GPS which have USB connector. If you have a different conector, please being it with you at the inscriptions site.
Here are a couple INFOS you need to know for Day 2, regarding GPS.
- You are not allowed to ride before and after the race on King of the Hill Track. you will enter in restricted and private areas of the forest. We worked hard to get acces and to be accepted by the owners of the lands, so please, if you want to ride outside the race, anytime of the year, please do it only with a guide!
- The organisers will not provide batteries for GPS devices
- Competitors must bring their own GPS which have USB connector. If you have a different connector, please bring it with you at the inscriptions site
- Riding off the track, taking short cuts, being more than 30 meters off track equals an automatic 60 minute penalty or a calculated penalty time provided through Race Directors analysis.
- If a competitor gets lost (leaves race track) he must re-enter the GPS track using the same route to avoid time penalties.
- After you reach the finish line, you must give the GPS to our GPS technician to download the track you have recorded