King of the Hill Hard Enduro 2016 is now the opening round of the Romanian Hard Enduro Championship.
Hard Enduro Club Arad is preparing for you on 8th to 10th of April 2016 the 4th King of the Hill Hard Enduro edition in a new race format unique in the World with 3 cruel days of Hard Enduro!
The 2016 edition of the race is also the opening round of the Romanian Hard Enduro Series, so you will get points in the general rankings of the 2016 Romanian Hard Enduro Championship.
KOTH2016 has for you a new race format, unique in the World. First day of racing is a SuperEnduro track builded by the one who has raised the dificulty level of the FIM SuperEnduro races, Fair Metal’s Holger Dettman.
Second day of racing is the “classic” Hard Enduro format race. “In this edition we will combine all the best parts of the previous years, so for the PRO and EXPERTS will be a real challenge,” says the track manager Marius Dulceanu.
Final day will be a loop track in the woods, made only with extreme sections, so a day to remember! “We wanted to have all kind of race format; some riders are good in fast sections, some are good in slow-tehnical sections, others are shining on a SuperEnduro track. Here you have all!” says the HECA manager, Marcel Vladutoiu.
You can find all King of the Hill Hard Enduro 2016 details on the official website, www.heca.ro. Here are some key points you dont’ have to miss:
– Entry fee 130 if is payed before 1st of March 2016. 160 EURO this deadline (details);
– GPS is mandatory for PRO and EXPERT class;
– New race classes, EXPERT and VETERANS;
– Make the medical assurance in your own country! MUST include compensation for the return of the foreign competitor to his home country! (details)
– MITAS tyres will be available at the PARC FERMEE, also mouses and mounting tools (here is your order form)