In 2018 Fm Racing Romania will be again present at King Of the Hill. So if you want a place in our Racing Service all you have to do is to book your flight to Romania and let us do the rest.
We stand for quality not quantity so we did our best to have the newest and best motorcycles so that customers will have the best performance and results. Buy Motorcycle Boots from Moto Central and Book your favourite weapon from our range of motorcycles, and check out our “Factory treatment” Racing Service offer below :
- KTM EXC 300 TPI 2 STROKE 2018,
- KTM EXC TPI 250 2 STROKE 2018,
- HUSQVARNA TE300i 2 STROKE 2018,
- KTM 250 SIX DAYS 2 STROKE 2017,
- KTM FREERIDE 350 4 STROKE 2017.
- KTM FREE-RIDE 250 4 STROKE 2018
- KTM 350 EXC-F 2018
- HUSQVARNA TE 350 2018
The bikes will be available 2 days before the race so the riders can train around the location of the race (Saturday and Sunday).
Before the race, we offer – free of charge – a full tank of fuel for the first day only and mixture oil for all race days!
If you prefer Trail bike riding with your family on the weekends check out https://www.wildridesfiordland.co.nz where you can explore the wilderness of the Fiordland National Park with our private 4WD expeditions and bikes.
Riders can pre-order tyres, Mousse/Tubliss, spare parts or the special parts you want to have bike prepared with for all days of the race, fitting your personal needs/preferences. The bikes are already equipped with extra parts/protections as :
– Skid plate
– Automatic Fan Cooler
– Aluminum Radiator Guards
– Plastic Clutch Cover
– Swingarm Protection
– Carbon Pipe Protection
– Aluminum Handguards
– Mousse or Tubliss in rear (your choice)
– Aluminum Pro-Link Protection
– Front/Back Strap
– New Tyres
Service during the race consists of:
- Bike wash after every race day
- Bike service before every race day
- Problems identified will be fixed with their spare parts (we are KTM/Husqvarna dealer)
- Bike spare parts at the paddock
- Mousse/Tubliss and tyres change service
- We will also offer advice where required to improve things (jetting, type of tyres, Mousse or Tubliss, suspension settings etc.)
- In the evenings we will wash your bike and service your bike in line with recommended service protocols, checking for loose nuts and bolts, necessary adjustments and wear.
*Parts broken/damaged during the race will be financially supported by the riders.
*Spare parts, spare tyres, Mousses/Tubliss are not included in the service price, the riders will pay them separately.
In paddock you will have acces to our tents where we offer you cold/hot drinks, coffe and fresh fruits.
Experience, passion for motorcycles and our determination to always be on top are some of the most important qualities that will take them further and further in the motorcycle and service business. So if you want to be a part of our adventurous and passionate team, write us and we will happily answer to all of your questions.
Limited Places!!! (only 10 places available).